Clean Coast Partnership Program
The Clean Coast Partnership is a collaborative effort by the Alabama Gulf Coast Area Chamber of Commerce, the City of Gulf Shores, the City of Orange Beach, the Alabama Gulf Coast Convention & Visitors Bureau, and the Alabama Gulf State Park to utilize resources for recycling and other environmentally friendly practices island-wide.
- Reducing Energy Usage
- Environmental Stewardship
- Business Certification
The objective of the program is to:
- Provide local residents, businesses and governments with actionable goals and objectives to make progress toward positive impacts on our environment.
- Draw local participation through peers.
- Recognize people businesses and organizations who participate.
- Make participation easy.
- Educate target markets about the effect their individual behavior has on the local environment.
- Promote the variety of 'Clean & Green' alternatives currently accessible and their ease of use.
Want to Participate?
For information on ways to participate in the
Clean Coast Partnership Program,
please contact the Chamber office at
(251)968-6091 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Alabama Gulf Coast Area Chamber of Commerce continues to support businesses by helping to provide tools and information in order to make environmental changes that are attainable. The Chamber's focus is supporting business profitability in a way that promotes good stewardship of the environment.
Whether you're sending an email newsletter to a dozen loyal fans or an email marketing promotion to 10,000, we simplify your marketing so you can run your business.