Make a Difference!
Join the Coastal Alabama Business Chamber's Inaugural Trip to our State Capitol!
We're going to make our voices heard and our presence felt. Join us as we visit with elected and appointed officials, attend briefings on business issues by the Business Council of Alabama and lobbyists from GUMBO (Gulf United Metro Business Association). See tentative agenda below.
Wednesday, March 8, 2017
Thursday, March 9, 2017
- Coastal Alabama Legislative Issues Briefings in conjunction with the Coastal Alabama Partnership. Confirmed speakers include Agriculture Commissioner John McMillan, Senator Trip Pitmann, and House Speaker Mac McCutcheon.
- Coastal Alabama Partnership Legislative Reception (the Governor, all legislators, and cabinet members have been invited)
- Breakfast Briefing from Business Council of Alabama (BCA) Lobbyists
- Issues Briefing from GUMBO (Gulf United Metro Business Organization lobbying team
- Visits with Baldwin County Legislative Delegation
- Lunch featuring John R. Cooper, Director of Alabama Department of Transportation